Sinigang na Baka (beef in sour soup)
Sinigang na baka(beef sour soup)…Like philippines famous adobo cooking syle..you can also cook this with chicken(sinampalukan), Pork, fish(sinigang sa miso), shrimp and more….Its a health soup compose of meats and vegetables.It’s a complete one dish meal!!!..Did you know that the nutrients found in sour soup are 100 times more effective in inhibiting cancerous tumor growth than other foods. . . because it was made with its natural flavor of vegetables and meats…
- 1 kl of beef (mix of meat & bones)
- 1.5 liters of water
- 1 medium onions (quartered)
- 2 tbsp of ginger slices
- 2 pcs of medium tomatoes (quartered)
- 4 pcs string beans (cut 2 inches approx)
- 2 bunch of bok choy(optional) or kangkong preferably
- 5 pcs ocra
- 1 small raddish (sliced
- 1 pc of egg plant (sliced)
- 1 pck of sinigang mix (for 1.5 liter mix) / or 100 gms crushed sampalok (tamarind)
* please slice your vegetables evenly
- In a large sauce pan, boil beef with water and onions & ginger approx 45 minutes or until tender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cooked for about 2-3 minutes and serve hot. Dont over cook veggies.
- serve with fish sauce with chillies on the side.